Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jack ==== LOVE!



Jack woke up one morning last week and came into our room. Brandon leaves at 4:30 am every week day morning for rowing so I am always by myself when he comes in. He comes in and crawls into bed with me and this is what he said:
"Mommy......
I like airplanes
I like choo choo trains
I like Doggies
I like Bunnies
I like stories
I like diggers
But I LOOOOOOOOVE MOMMY!!!!"
My heart just about melted into a puddle, I realized just how much I love this age. Another cute thing he did was he was playing with MAK truck (who's bed opens up and in it is a place to wash lightening and brush his teeth, etc) and Lightening from cars and this is the diaglouge he made them say to each other....
Mak: Come on Lightening, I will clean you
Lightening: Ok, here I go (he moves lightening into maks trucks bed)
MAK: Right up on the ramp. (he runs lightening between the scrubbers) There you go, all nice and clean!
Lightening: (he gets off the ramp) OH THANK YOU, I look GREAT!

Gosh I can't believe how big my little boy is and how his imagination is taking off! I love the fact that he is so sweet and just happy. When he comes in the morning he says "Mommy lets get up, its BEAUTIFUL outside!" He is always smiling and excited about the smallest things. How can you not want to wake up to that every morning?!

p.s Halloween pics are coming this week but this picture is what happened when I came out of the bathroom from putting my make-up on. Even though Jack has been potty trained for 4 months now he still has trouble putting his undies and pants on and if he goes potty he will come out half naked, too cute!

No comments: