Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy



My gosh life just gets so busy and hectic sometimes you just need to remind yourself to slow down ;)
After our wonderful trip to Connecticut we drove to Richmond and visited with family and friends. We had so much fun and took lots of great pictures of Jack and my sisters kids (check back next week for photos). This weekend we were busy trying to play catch up with house work and preparing for Christmas. Time has just really flown by, hard to believe Christmas eve is just ten days away.
Jack and I really have been getting into the holiday spirit by baking, he loves to help me make cookies. I think he just like to eat the chips but thats OK. He is a great helper and once he sees I am ready he pushes the chair to the counter and gets out his own utensils to use.
A few weeks ago we went with Brandon to wash boats with his crew team. They were putting them away for the season and needed to be cleaned. Jack LOVED helping and really hit it off with some of Brandons teammates it was adorable :)

No comments: