Monday, February 22, 2010

My Valentine.......






With all the snow... there wasn't much to do other than crafts and bake. Jack loves helping cook and bake. He has his own utensils and is a pretty good at pouring and mixing I must say.
The only problem is he wants to help EVERY time I cook or bake. He scoots up a chair and wants to get to work, which can be hard with the burners going but I try to let him help as much as possible :)
We made some very yummy valentine day cupcakes and Jack especially loved the sprinkles. He really enjoyed v-day and asked me to be his valentine. We talked about different holidays and Jack proclaimed he loved holidays and even made up his own song "Holidays! HOLIdays! Holidays, I love Holidays.. Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, Easter, I love holidays!" The last part he just added recently but he will just randomly sing his holiday song.... can't imagine where he got the gene from to make up songs..... haha.

No comments: