Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Bees


Busy doesn't even explain how crazy our lives have been the past couple of months. We all have so much going on.... time has just been flying! I can't believe it has already mid may!!! It really feels like it was just yesterday that Jack turned three. I have no idea where the past three months have gone.
Jack has been swimming like a fish. He loves going to his swim lessons and his teacher is AWESOME! I can't believe my little boy can swim, it is fun to watch him in the pool. He just smiles and giggles the whole time.
As for school, he only has a couple more weeks of pre-school..... his first year almost over!! I am looking into some camps for him and just trying to figure out our summer plans. I can't believe how much he has learned this past year. We are working on the sounds letters make.... it was just 6 months ago he was learning his letters! He loves telling me the letters and numbers on signs and asking me what certain words say. I guess in a just a couple of years we won't be able to spell out things in front of him...... we will have to come up with code words.
I leave for Richmond today for a few days and when I get back will upload some Easter pictures in the meantime here is a picture of Jack on his way to swim lessons one morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie what a cute blog. I love all the pics of Jack. I haven't played the videos yet, but can't wait. See you Wednesday.